Whole lotta knitting...
not so much picture taking.
I finished all three pairs of felted clogs on time. The felting was rather hair raising this time, but everything turned out okay in the end.
FYI to other felted clog addicts out there, don't mix noro with a fast felting wool unless you're of stout heart. My mom's slippers looked like an utter disaster until the 6th time through the wash when the patons wool finally couldn't shrink any more and the noro caught up.
My first sockapalooza sock is finished and is quite lovely. I hemmed and hawed over the size and whether to make it a little short for negative ease. I finally decided to make it exactly the foot length since the width was going to stretch do to the pattern. Fingers crossed, but I think it should be about perfect for my buddy.
As a reward for getting the first sock done promptly, I cast on for Rusted Root Wednesday night with some lovely green Pima Tencel that's been marinating in my stash since last year's Webs sale. I'm making one size smaller than my measurements after my Wicked turned out a bit too big. I tried it on after separating the sleeves from the body and it seems perfect. This is another quick knit. I'm sure it will be done by the end of the weekend. Then I'll cast on sock pal sock #2.
It also occurs to me that I need to get back to my seasilk scarf soon. I've reached the point of constant paranoid yarn weighing as I try to figure out when to start the 2nd border so as to ensure having enough yarn to finish, while wasting as little as possible. :P