Sunday, April 15, 2007
First knee sock done! It took about two weeks, a little longer than my average pair of socks. Not too bad really for a sock I want to marry, ;) This is based on the Clessidra pattern from the new knitty, I just changed the placement of the cables and made them toe up so I could adjust for my very curvy calves. Wow, what a luxury, a knee sock that fits perfectly. Now I just need another one just like it!
Here's a view of the back cable.
The yarn is gloss from Knitpicks. The body of the sock was knit on a size 1 circ, the cuff on size 0. I also used carry along elastic for the first half of the ribbing.